So, I hope you like the new blog!!
And Ashley....I promise I didn't forget about you and your request for a picture of my ring. So, here you go! (Also, I enjoy blog-stalking you - it's awesome!) I hope this is what you wanted :)
- Current Mood: sleepy
Since I am super stressed today, I needed to do something mindless while sitting at my desk! So, thanks to my favorite E-Liz, I have questions to answer. You should do it too, so I have something to read later :)
1. What time did you get up this morning? I think 6:30…It’s all a blur really.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I think it depends on my mood
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Dark Knight on Imax….wow!! Talk about AWESOME!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Oh man...there are so many! These are good for the moment: The Office, Freaks and Geeks, Chuck,
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Yogurt or Cottage Cheese and some fruit
6. What is your middle name? Elaine
7. What food do you dislike? I don't know...gross food.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Right now it’s Before the Amplifiers, Live and Acoustic by Sister Hazel. Also, I am loving Where the Light Is by John Mayer
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Accord
10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese
11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I have been thinking about this lately…
13. Are you an organized person? Depends on the day
14. Where do you want to live when you retire? Near my family or
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? This last one…where my awesome fiancé and friends were throwing me a surprise party and I ruined it by ending up in the ER passing a kidney stone…worst day ever!
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Get some chores done before the kids wake up from their naps.
17. Furthest place you are sending this? This question is now irrelevant!
18. Person you hope to answer it themselves? Loverbunny!
19. When is your birthday? May 28th
20. What is your shoe size? 7.5
21. Pets? No…but I really want a puppy!!! (Baxter, I miss you!!)
22. Any new and exciting news? Umm, just that I am getting married! That’s pretty high on my list. OH! And Rachael McAdams and Ryan Gosling are going out again!! I love them J
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher
24. How are you today? So freaking sore and tired!
25. What is your favorite flower? Gerber daises and orchids!
26. What are you listening to right now? www.Slacker.com! I love it!
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? January 10th…when we get married!!!
28. What was the last thing you ate? A granola bar
29. Do you wish on stars? Yes. I’m hopeless like that!
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Magenta
31. How is the weather right now? Humid and sunny. I think the rain has passed
32. Last person you spoke to on the phone? James
33. What is your favorite soft drink? Mountain Dew or Grape Soda
34. Favorite restaurant?
35. Hair color? Strawberry blonde
36. What was your favorite toy as a child? My lite brite or my speak and spell…do they even have those anymore?!
37. Summer or Winter? Fall
38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Neapolitan
39. Coffee or tea? Yuck
40. Do you want your friends to email/comment you back? I love mail! And comments! Haha!
41. When was the last time you cried? Umm…last Monday…when I watched Titanic…it gets me every time, and it had been a rough day
42. What is under your bed? I call it treasures…others would call it junk.
43. What did you do last night? Not much…I was so sore and had a craptastic day.
44. What are you afraid of? Birds and roaches…and being alone.
45. Salty or sweet? Both!
46. How many keys on your key ring? 9
47. How many years at your current job? 1
48. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays!
49. Do you make friends easily? I can usually hold a conversation with anyone! People are fun and interesting
50. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes! That’s why I blog-stalk people!
- Current Mood: over it
- Current Music:Die Alone - Ingrid Michaelson
****Cheesy girls story below! It has been requested that I share this; because it makes me happy, I would have shared it without the requests****
Things have been super great with me! I would have to say that the biggest new is that Jacob proposed! I didn't know it was coming, so I was totally shocked! It wasn't that I didn't hope for it or think it would happen eventually, but I definitely did not see it happening that night. It was last Friday. I had been on vacation all week, but I didn't have any money to go anywhere. I really needed the break from work though, so I used some of m vacation time that was building up. Jacob has been saying for a while now that he wanted to go somewhere really nice for dinner, so when he said he wanted to take me somewhere nice for dinner, I didn't think it was suspicious. He told me he had made reservations at the Sun Dial, I was just really excited. It's a cool place and I knew we would have a lot of fun! So, we headed down to the Sun Dail and had a good meal with a great view! It was really cool and I had a great time. Then, he had bought tickets to the Georgia Aquarium for Jazz night. So we went over there after we ate. The jazz group was set up in the atrium of the aquarium, so you could walk around and still hear the band. Not to shabby! So we walked around for a while and then I wanted to go into the Coral Room but Jacob looked done with the walking around, so I told him he could go sit down while I went and looked in there. Apparently this was when he talked to the people about setting up for the proposal. He was sitting down when I came out so I went and sat with him and listened to the last few songs from the band. The finished, and then a minute or two later, some music started. It was Edwin McCain's "I'll Be." I didn't think anything of it, I thought it was the after the band music like they do so often. Then he pulled me up and started dancing with me. I was a little caught off guard, because he doesn't often do that, but it was sweet so of course I went with it :) Then he said he had a question for me (I still didn't get it....I'm slow!) He then pulled out a ring, got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him! I was shocked, but I said yes! Then the employees who knew it was coming started cheering and clapping and so did the people who were standing around! It was perfect and sweet. So, that's my story. The ring is perfect, and he picked it out all on his own. We hadn't talked about them or anything. I have pictures from that night....but I keep forgetting my camera cord, so I can't pull them off the camera yet. Hopefully I will get to that soon!
Wedding planning is already not my favorite. Once we get a location picked and all, it will be so much easier and will be a more enjoyable. I am excited to see how it all turns out, and January can't get here fast enough!
- Current Mood: thirsty
- Current Music:Ricky Nelson - That's All
You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. I keep thinking that it has to get better, but it just doesn’t. I have a few, small pointers that will overall keep you safe and alive, as well as safer while you are out and about.
First, as a pedestrian, you do have the right away, WHEN YOU ARE CROSSING THE STREET LEGALLY. If you aren’t, then traffic isn’t supposed to stop for you. So I would recommend crossing at a crosswalk. If you choose not to, the please wait until there is no traffic coming. If you try and lane hop between cars, you can wind up getting hit. Do not jump out in front of a driver, have her slam on her brakes, almost getting rear ended in the process, and then get mad at her for almost hitting you!!! That was your fault. Luckily, the driver was skilled and avoided the trouble, but they not always happen. Think man!!
Secondly, as a driver, you need to know the rules of the road (say, a 4 lane one way street in downtown
In summary, Spring Street is the devil. I shake an angry fist at you Spring Street!! Thanks for ruining my Wednesday morning.
If you feel you need further guidance on the etiquette of the road, please go here. It's a great recap!
That is my rant for now. Silly drivers.
Is it Friday yet?!
- Current Mood: thirsty
- Current Music:Harpers Bizarre - 59th Street Bridge (Feeling Groovy)
So, it’s about that time again where I should update. I have thought about updating like a thousand times, but there were a million things to do, so my blog took the hit. Plus…I have been a suckie updater for a while now. Maybe one day I will get better. We shall see.
In keeping with the tradition, I will now give a nice little list of what all has been going on or stuff that I have been thinking about. It could be interesting to have a long, detailed update….but I just don’t have it in me. So! In no particular orders, here goes!
- Got promoted at work and was super excited. Pay raise!!
- Worked more than I could have possibly imagined. I had to do my new job and my old job, during the busiest time the Foundation has. Good timing on my part, right?! I was taking work hime and working late nights....terrible. Thank goodness Jacob was sweet enough to help me with the stuff I brought home. Miserable!
- Bridal showers, bridal showers, bridal showers. I know too many people getting married. But hey– Yay for them!
- Passed a kidney stone. Worst pain ever!!! And by passing said kidney stone – I ruined a surprise party that my AMAZING friends planned for my birthday. ER or surprise party…sadly, the choice was out of my hands.
- Had a surprise party!! They ended up rescheduling it to the next day, so even though I was all drugged up, I still had fun and felt really loved.
- Realized that the Elvis Presley hit “(Maries the name) His latest Flame” is like one of my favorite songs EVER. I had forgotten about it for so many years…I’m glad we have reconnected!
- Gotten to hang out with Cailen!! It was so fun – I love and miss that girl. I can’t wait to go see some BSB with her! Ah, flashbacks…
- Was in my best friends wedding!! I have never been a made of honor before, so I felt very privileged when
- Also, they move to ATL at the end of the month!! Thank goodness!! We have been apart for way to long.
- Made some pretty important decision for me personally, and couldn’t be happier that I did. The Lord is quite amazing!! I'm also really grateful for the people who support me in those decisions :)
- I still really miss Jiznin. I got an email from her this morning and it just made me miss her even more. But she’s glad that I do and she said she hopes I keep missing her so I will be excited when she comes back. Heck yes I will!!! I love that girl.
- I absolutely hate it when I get a call at say 6:45 from my dad (this is not his fault, it’s just that the circumstances suck) to tell me the condo it showing that day. My room has been a living sty the last little while so doing a speed cleaning before work is not the best way to get the condo sold. It’s the first showing in like 2.5 months and I didn’t have it looking good. It didn’t look bad, but it didn’t look good. Sigh. It will never sell.
- I think I am finally off prednisone. I hope I can stay off it this time. It’s been over a month since I have taken it and I feel pretty ok. I am so over that stuff though. Thank goodness I can sort of see my face thinning out and now I can actually work out and as long as I keep it up I will be able to see results. Loosing weight sucks, especially when I didn’t do anything to deserve the gain in the first place. But whatever. I hope that all of those stupid health problems are behind me and that things can finally go back to normal.
- I really appreciate Taylor Jimenez and his honesty. It’s great!
- Though I don’t know if President Bush and his stimulus package was a good idea, I’m glad I finally got my check!!! To bad it is mostly going to pay down my credit card.
- Got a new calling at church. It pretty much kicks my butt.
- I really wish I could figure out a way that Nelson could live with me or close to me…he needs to be around a lot of love these days…and he’s not getting enough if me and Gord aren’t around.
- Speaking of Gord - I have one awesome brother!
- Been cooking and baking more. It’s sort of fun once you go it more and more. I’m a work in progress though. But it’s fun to try J Anyone have any good recipies for me to try or have any good sites where they find them?? I need suggestions!
- I am really tired of learning about patience. Seriously. You would think I have it mastered by now. But I guess if you are impatient with patience…you have to start all over. Boo!
- I am in the mood to redecorate something. Maybe that's what the condo needs to make it sell. I just don't want to put time and money into it to have it sell to someone else and then I don't get to enjoy it. Hmm....but maybe I need to suck it up!
Well, that’s about all the babbling I can muster up for the moment. Overall things are fine. I am just at a fidgety stage right now so something’s gotta give soon. I hope anyways!!
- Current Mood: bored
- Current Music:John Mayer - Free Fallin'
I am not one who gets terribly involved in shows like American Idol, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I have gotten sucked in to this season. I enjoy watching each week as people either impress or distress me with their song choices and talent levels. That being said, I can not for the life of me understand how Jason Castro is still on the stage – AND for the last two weeks hasn’t even been in the bottom two. I won’t lie, Jason is charming. I see and understand that. But he doesn’t seem to care whether he’s there or not. The judges are right on when they critique him. I feel that he should have been at least punished for his performances by being out in the bottom two. I don’t think Carly Smithson or Brooke White deserved to be sent home and I definitely don’t think poor Syeshia deserved to be in the bottom 2 both weeks while he sat pretty on that couch.
Personally, I threw my support to Brooke. I didn’t really think she would win it (because lets face it, it will be either David or David...I'm personally pulling for David) but I thought that she had the potential to make the top three – and if she did, she would have earned it. You could see her trying each week. Plus, I think she is just plain adorable and charming. I think she will do fine in the music industry without winning American Idol. I honestly don’t think that she should have won the competition but I think she wasn’t ready to go before Jason. Neither was Carly. But that’s just me.
I guess that’s the beauty of the show – being able to make horrible voting decisions. Oh well. I am only one person and I could be the only one who feels this way. And that’s fine. I can still sleep at night knowing that this is how I feel. Oh well.
American Idol is just a tie over until So You Think You Can Dance starts. That’s where my real addiction lies!!
Ok, now that I have gotten that off my chest…I feel...not really any better. But oh well! I always feel like I should have lots to say, but really life has just been so busy! We had an offer put on the condo, but that looks like it’s not going to work out Which is really frustrating, but there isn’t anything I can do about it. It’s definitely wedding season, so bridal showers, receptions, wedding ceremonies and such will be taking up a lot of my time in the next few months. It's ok though because I am so excited for everyone getting married. It's fun to see them so happy and excited. I think I have my dress and stuff squared away for Britt’s wedding on June 7th. That was probably my biggest worry. I still need shoes and a little jacket/sweater to wear over it though. Sigh! I love shopping...
- Current Mood: working
- Current Music:Flight of the Conchords - Mutha'uckas
Ok, so it that time where I feel like I need to update….but I don’t really have anything super thoughtful to discuss…so I will just give a recap of what has been going on and maybe a random thought or two on something that has been bugging me.
1) I’m an aunt!! Ok, not technically by blood or anything, but Heather and Ryan had their baby…the cutest little boy!! He’s so precious and beautiful (just like his mom!) and I am so excited for them. And for me, because now I get to start spoiling him!! For an abundance of cute pictures, check out their blog! Little Ben is freaking awesome. That’s really all I can say about that.
2) I really miss Jennifer. She’s doing well out in the MTC, but man alive! I know that she’s doing some amazing things and her adventure hasn’t even really begun yet because she hasn’t gotten to
3) I love
4) I got a new job. Well, not a new job, but a new position at the Foundation. I started this week. I am actually doing my new job and my old job for a bit, so it’s kind of a lot to do, but that is ok. I would rather be busy than bored. And this new position will keep me from being bored – that’s for sure. It’s another admin position, but I get to keep doing the presentations and creative design stuff from my last position along with event planning and stuff at the new position. So, overall I am pretty excited about it, even though I know it will have its ups and downs. But really, what doesn’t?!
5) I am so close to getting off that stupid prednisone. I won’t lie…I really want to just stop taking it cold turkey…but I have been patient this long that I might as well do it right to the end. I can’t wait to be off that stuff so I can start loosing all the dumb weight it made me gain. I hate that stuff with a passion. I will NEVER go on it again either – it might have helped with the vasculitis, but if I had known what all it would do to me, I would have gone for another treatment. And part of it was the doctors fault – the dude who put me on 40 mgs a day and forgot to lower the dosage. So I was on 40 mgs for 4 months and that is no good…slowly they have been dropping me, but it’s been hard on my body. I can’t wait until I start working to loose the weight though. That is going to be so rewarding and worth it. Not easy, but I don’t’ care. I am not looking like this much longer!
6) So dealing with all the health stuff has made me super grateful for all the wonderful friends and family that I have in my life who love me for me and help me get through the harder days and love to have fun with me on the good ones! This hasn’t been easy, but I know it would have been a lot worse if I didn’t have those certain people in my life who provide support whenever I need it – even if they needed it themselves! Life isn’t easy, but having awesome friends (and you know who you are….) makes it totally worth it!
7) I also have an incredibly awesome boyfriend. Jacob has been right by my side through a lot of different things, and I am grateful he’s willing to be supportive and caring. He also spoils me some too, so that’s a bonus! HA! I just know that he has made my life so much better by being a part of it, and that I am really lucky to have someone so wonderful love me. I hope he knows that. I try to tell him that every now and again…
8) I absolutely HATE the elevators at my office building. They are the slowest in
9) My back REALLY needs to pop. I think I need a massage. I’m all kinds of tense!
10) I am pretty stoked for Twilight to be coming out this year…those books were really good! You can’t go wrong with a good vampire story…and Stephanie Meyers did a great job with that one! I’m also excited for Get Smart. I know…but I love that show! I own the whole series on DVD, that’s how much I love it! Growing up, it was one of me and my brother’s favorite shows! That Don Adams…Hilarious!
11) I can’t think of anything else to add to my list. I think my brain just got tired. It’s Friday and it’s been a busy week. A good week, but it’s a little tiring at times. I know there was at least one more thing I wanted to say…but alas, it will have to wait for another day.
- Current Mood: nerdy
- Current Music:Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am
So, I have some pet peeves. Usually I am plagued by them on daily basis, and I always feel the need to rant about them, but I don't. Then I decided that my blog is the perfect place to vocalize these nuisances.
1) Ok, I am grateful for the cleaning people at my office. They are very sweet, and make my life a little easier so I don’t have to worry about taking out the trash, cleaning up certain work areas or vacuuming (Which I have had to do at past office jobs.) That being said, I can’t stand how they move my trash can every time they empty it. It’s underneath my desk, by my chair. They have to pull out the chair to get to it. Logically, I would think they would leave the chair pulled out while they change the bag and then put it back and push the chair back. But no! They will leave the trash can out in any number of spots around my cube (or rectangle.) The chair will get pushed back in under the desk, so I don’t know why they can’t wait to do that until AFTER they change the bag and put the trash can back where it belongs. I can’t tell you how many mornings I have thrown stuff on the floor because I forget that they can’t put the trash can back where it belongs.
2) I do not understand people on MARTA who insist on having personal phone conversations on the train. I can understand making a call to someone who you are going to be meeting...or maybe even answering a quick call to tell someone you are on the train and you will call them back...I don’t know. But long personal business calls (personally, I don’t care if Bob said he was in on the deal and then tried to back out, causing you to loose out on the biggest deal of the year...) or those personal calls that really need to be made in private (look, I’m sorry your girlfriend is breaking up with you. I know that’s not fun. But seriously, all of
3) People who do not know how to merge, or how to let other people merge. I can’t tell you how many times in the last few weeks I have almost gotten run off the road while trying to merge on to the highway. People who speed up instead of letting you slide into traffic, people who come flying up and get into the right lane right as you are getting ready to get over...that’s just not nice nor is it proper driving technique. And nine times out of ten (in my personal experience) it’s an SVU or truck. BOO!
I know there are plenty of other things I could rant about, but these are the ones that seem to irk me the most, and with the most frequency. I feel a little silly now that I have written it all up...but I don’t take it back! I sometimes think I will just never understand people. And that’s ok. I don’t need to. But it would be nice if people would try on a little common sense every now and again - or at least some courtesy.
I’m getting off my soap box now.... whoops!
- Current Mood: bouncy
- Current Music:Stars - The Weepies
1. Do you like blue cheese? It’s growing on me...
2. Have you ever been to
3. Do you own a gun? Nope.
4. Your favorite songs? It changes like the weather. I love music too much. Though, like Heather, I have a blog post to check out too!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I used to. Not so much anymore. Now I tend to frusurated before I even go in!
6. What do you think about hot dogs? I do enjoy a good hot dog. I feel they are underrated.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Greensleves, Oh Holy Night (depending on who is singing it,) Do you hear what I hear, And the Harry Connick Jr. Christmas CD has a lot of fond memories attached for me.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or OJ.
9. Can you do push ups? There was a time (thanks to Adam) that I could. But I don’t know about these days...
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My little pink studs that I got when I had my ears pierces with a second hole many moons ago. I’m back to one hole in each ear now...but those little studs are usually in!
12. Favorite hobby?
13. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex? Hmm....bend down and give them a little wiggle?! I got nothing...
14. Do you have ADD? They told me I did when I was growing up. They even gave me meds for it. But really, who doesn’t every now and then??
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? The perception I have about myself.
16. Middle Name? Elaine
17. Name 3 thoughts you are thinking at this exact moment...
a. I wish Jiznin had some mashed potatoes.
b. I have to pee.
c. Could this morning be dragging on any longer?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. No purchases for me yesterday.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
a. high quality H2O
b. Mountain Dew
20. Current worry right now? My health stuff.
21. Current hate right now? Doctors...
22. Favorite place to be? somewhere with Jacob
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At mi casa with some AWESOME friends J
24. Where would you like to go?
25. Name three people who will complete this? Well, Jiznin and Heather already did and they would have been on my list...
26. Do you own slippers? Nope. But I do own flip flops!!
27. What shirt are you wearing? A black and white pinstriped top with cute big buttons.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not particularly. I guess I only tried once...I prefer the soft cotton ones...
29. Can you whistle? Not so much.
30. Favorite color? At the moment, green.
31. Would you be a pirate? YES!!! How did you know?! I love pirates.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? What dong don’t I sing to!? Actually, The Story So Far by New Found Glory is one I like to sing to...or Journey’s Don’t Stop Believing...or any other random tune that pops in my head!
33. Favorite girl's name? Mackenzie,
34. Favorite boy's name? Aiden, Landon, Brogan. Tristan, Joshua, Maddox...
35. What's in your pocket right now? Lint
36. What made you laugh last? Jennifer. I love her!
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My Snorks ones!! Those were awesome!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I don’t know...I have never broken or cracked anything....
39. Do you love where you live? It’s great, but it’s time to move on.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? I’m probably the loudest...
42. How many dogs do you have? Nelson! I had Baxter...but I had to sell him...
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Maybe...
44. What would you do if you hit a deer while driving? Scream and then bawl. That’s what I did when I hit a dog. It was awful. I can’t imagine a deer!
45. What is your favorite book? Again...can’t pick just one. Of all time? Maybe the Phantom Tollbooth. It’s a kids book, but it’s a classic! There is always Harry Potter...
46. What is your favorite candy? Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Eggs. Delicious!
47. Favorite Sports Team? GA Tech?!
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I haven’t thought about that one much...
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Driving home.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Waaaa....I hate Mondays!
- Current Location:Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
- Current Mood: tired
~The ocean is one of my favorite places in the world. It's calming, soothing, beautiful, and comforting. Especially at night, when the sky is filled with a blanket of stars.
~I have no desire to work in the legal field. It's not for me.
~Job hunting sucks.
~My little brother just graduated from Georgia State. I'm old.
~I HATE DOCTORS.
~San Fransisco is probably the coolest place I have been too (except for Ireland.) I want to go back.
~That I like it when my best friends get married - especially to each other!!!
~Sister Hazel concerts never get old for me (15 and counting!)
~Sir James Galway is my hero.
~Shaving your legs IS NOT overrated.
~Medicine is over prescribed.
~I really want a dog.
~I HATE DOCTORS.
~I'm a nerd.
~I need to trust my gut. It is always accurate, and won't lead me astray. I learned more about that this past year than I ever had before.
~Patience is a virtue that I apparently need to learn over and over and over and over again. I hate learning it, but I know that the wait is worth it. The Lord's plan is definitely greater than my own.
~Loving yourself is one of the greatest loves you can have in life. It makes all other relationships better and it gives you the confidence and ability to do things you might not have thought you could.
~Failure is inevitable. Nothing is perfect. If you don't ever fail, then maybe you aren't trying hard enough or setting your goals high enough. I'm not saying that it's good to fail, or that we should strive to fail. But we should be trying hard and expecting more out of ourselves than average.
~MARTA is both good and bad...and I can't decide which one out weighs the other. Today, the bad out weighed the good. Tomorrow it could be different.
~I have amazing friends, an incredible boyfriend and a great family. I'm really blessed.
~Jamie Lynn Spears broke my heart. Both Spears girls have at this point, but I had hope for Jamie Lynn to learn from her sister's mistakes. I feel for both of them though...and I hope that they can regroup in 2008. Now Zoey 101 is canceled. That's just insult to injury!
~I love the Wii!! Best present ever....
~I'm am so grateful for my testimony and the relationship I have with the Savior. I know it makes me a better person and gets me through the good and bad times. I honestly don't know where I would be without Him.
~Music will always be a huge influence/part of my life.
~Trust is so important. So important.
~Exercising faith will get you through anything. It might not make it easier, but it can get you through it.
~I HATE DOCTORS (though Dr. Polekoff is helping my hatred die down a little...hopefully he can keep it up!)
Ok, well, those are just a few of the things I learned/discovered this last year. I think I am excited about a new year starting. I know that there will be ups and downs, and things might not go the way I want them too, but I will take it all as it comes and do my best to keep a positive attitude. I am most looking forward to Heather and Ryan having little Benjamin! I get to be an aunt :) I know that there will be lots of adventures, along with lessons and growing to do this year. That is what life is all about! I don't relaly need a new year to tell me that. Or to set new goals. But...since it is one...I will go ahead and stop putting it off!
- Current Mood: sleepy
- Current Music:Silverchair - Straight Line